About the Epoxy Dragon Trout Fly
The Epoxy Dragon is a hard wearing epoxy iridescent pattern that attracts attention when fished slowly on or near the bottom of lakes and reservoirs.
Tier of this trout fly: Fulling Mill
Country of origin for this trout fly: UK
This trout fly is designed to be fished on Dams & Reservoirs, Still Water
- Hook : Scorpion Living Larva.
- Thread : Dark brown.
- Eyes : Black mono eyes.
- Body : Dark brown fine dubbing.
- Rib : Medium copper wire.
- Wing cases : Raffene strip with epoxy over.
- Legs : Finest tan rubber.
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the Epoxy Dragon fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.