About the Blue Flash Beadie Damsel Trout Flies Fly
The Blue Flash Beadie Damsel is a very successful and popular pattern that represents the natural.
In summer months when the mass migration of damselfly nymphs occurs, retrieve at a moderate pace with a short jerky action to activate the tail, especially in the vicinity of weed which is just under the surface and adjacent to bank side reeds.
Country of origin for this trout flies fly: England
This trout flies fly is designed to be fished on Dams & Reservoirs, Rivers & Streams, Still Water fish
- Hook: 10-12.
- Thread : Olive.
- Eyes : Green glass beads on monofilament.
- Thorax cover : Mottle green Thin Skin.
- Underbody/Thorax : Small amount of lead wire.
- Body : Green glass beads.
- Thorax : Olive green ostrich herl.
- Tail : Green marabou with 2/3 strands of reflections blue tinsel.
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the Blue Flash Beadie Damsel fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.