About the Living Damsel Trout Fly
The Living Damsel has lots of triggers to tempt still water browns and rainbows.
Tier of this trout fly: Fulling Mill
Country of origin for this trout fly: UK
This trout fly is designed to be fished on Dams & Reservoirs, Still Water
- Hook : Scorpion Competition H/Weight.
- Thread : Olive.
- Eyes : 3 mm dumbbell.
- Detached body : Plaited marabou, dyed medium olive.
- Thorax : Medium olive dubbing.
- Rib : Oval gold tinsel.
- Wing cases : Cock pheasant centre tail.
- Legs : Olive dyed partridge.
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the Living Damsel fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.