About the Adult Blue Damsel Trout Fly
The Adult Blue Damsel is an exciting pattern to fish when the naturals are skipping over the water. It is best used around the margins next to the reeds and bullrushes.
Creator of this trout fly: Mandy Shelvey
Tier of this trout fly: Mandy Shelvey
Country of origin for this trout fly: England
This trout fly is designed to be fished on Still Water
- Hook : 10 grub.
- Thread : Black 8/0.
- Body : Kingfisher blue SLF dubbing.
- Wings : Four white cock hackle tips.
- Hackle : Kingfisher blue dyed grizzle.
- Back : Foam body brought forward.
- Eyes : Extra small black plastic bead chain, optional.
- Head : Kingfisher blue SLF dubbing with foam body pulled over.
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the Adult Blue Damsel fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.