About the Epoxy Damsel Trout Fly
The Epoxy Damsel's trigger points are the movement of the marabou tail and the iridescent wing case.
Tier of this trout fly: Fulling Mill
Country of origin for this trout fly: UK
This trout fly is designed to be fished on Dams & Reservoirs, Still Water
- Hook : Scorpion Living Larva.
- Thread : Olive.
- Eyes : Glass beads or black mono eyes.
- Tail : Marabou dyed medium olive.
- Body : Medium olive rabbit dubbing.
- Rib : Clear mono.
- Thorax : Medium olive rabbit dubbing.
- Wing case : Raffene strip with epoxy over.
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the Epoxy Damsel fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.