About the Walker's Mayfly Nymph Trout Flies Fly
Walker's Mayfly Nymph is an excellent still water pattern, that has become an all time classic.
You will catch fish at all times of the year with this fly, at all depths and on either a floating or Sinking Line.
Creator of this trout flies fly: Richard Walker
Tier of this trout flies fly: Mandy Shelvey
Country of origin for this trout flies fly: England
This trout flies fly is designed to be fished on Dams & Reservoirs, Rivers & Streams, Still Water fish
- Hook : 10 longs hank.
- Thread : Brown.
- Tail : Cock pheasant fibres.
- Under body : Lead wire or foil.
- Body : Cream angora wool.
- Rib : Brown tying thread.
- Thorax : Cream angora wool, no rib.
- Wing Case : Cock pheasant fibres.
- Legs : Tips of cock pheasant fibres.
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the Walker's Mayfly Nymph fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.