About the Foam Bodied Daddy Trout Fly
The Foam Bodied Daddy is buoyant and has interesting leg movements which made it ideal to use on blustery days.
Creator of this trout fly: Mandy Shelvey
Tier of this trout fly: Mandy Shelvey
Country of origin for this trout fly: England
This trout fly is designed to be fished on Rivers & Streams, Still Water
- Hook : 10 Grub.
- Thread : Dark brown.
- Body : Brown foam damsel body.
- Legs : Six cock pheasant tail fibres, knotted twice.
- Wings : Two natural red cock hackle points.
- Body : Brown antron or SLF finesse.
- Hackle : Red game cock, wound behind head.
- Back : Brown foam damsel body pulled over body and tied in at head.
Tie the wings slightly back in a 'V' shape.
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the Foam Bodied Daddy fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.