About the Olive Larva Lace Damsel Trout Flies Fly
The Olive Larva Lace Damsel is an attractive and exciting pattern that represents the slim body profiles of the naturals.
Tier of this trout flies fly: Mandy Shelvey
Country of origin for this trout flies fly: England
This trout flies fly is designed to be fished on Dams & Reservoirs, Still Water fish
- Hook : 8-10.
- Thread : Olive.
- Tail : Single plume of olive grizzle marabou, fed through the body tubing.
- Body : Section of clear larva lace tubing tied as extended body.
- Thorax : Olive dubbing.
- Wing Case : Olive raffia.
- Hackle : Olive dyed partridge.
- Eyes : Melted black mono.
- Head : Olive dubbing with raffia over.
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the Olive Larva Lace Damsel fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.