About the Damsel Nymph 3 Trout Flies Fly
The Damsel Nymph 3 is as good an imitation of the natural as it gets and has proved its worth to stillwater anglers over many years.
Creator of this trout flies fly: Cliff Henry (1950s')
Tier of this trout flies fly: Mandy Shelvey
Country of origin for this trout flies fly: England
- Hook : 8-12 longshank.
- Thread : Green.
- Tail : Three olive cock hackle tips.
- Body : Medium olive seal's fur.
- Rib : Fine flat gold.
- Thorax : Dark olive brown seal's fur.
- Wingcase : Bronze mallard feathers.
- Legs : Bunch of fibres from grouse hackle.
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the Damsel Nymph 3 fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.