About the Sid's Standard Claret Buzzer Trout Flies Fly
Sid's Standard Claret Buzzer is tied using a strong curved buzzer hook with a dubbed body, tail and breathers, for fishing right in the surface film.
The dubbed body gets trapped in the water surface, thus keeping the buzzer in the surface film.
Creator of this trout flies fly: Sid Knight
Tier of this trout flies fly: Sid Knight
Country of origin for this trout flies fly: England
This trout flies fly is designed to be fished on Dams & Reservoirs, Still Water fish
- Hook : 10-16 grub.
- Thread : Black.
- Tail : White floss or yarn.
- Body : Claret dubbing with a pinch of red mixed in 90:10.
- Rib : Strip of clear polythene.
- Wing Buds : Two orange goose biots trimmed.
- Thorax : As body.
- Wing Case : Wide pearl mylar, tinsel or sheet.
- Breathers : White wool or yarn.
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the Sid's Standard Claret Buzzer fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.