About the Cascade Salmon Atlantic Fly
The Cascade, tied to a Ken Sawada hook for maximum strength, is one of the famous Ally's Shrimp series of flies that is probably one of the greatest salmon patterns of all time.
This pattern can be fished with confidence in a variety of waters at any time of the year.
Country of origin for this salmon atlantic fly: Scotland
This salmon atlantic fly is designed to be fished on Rivers & Streams
- Hook : Ken Sawada Double 6-10.
- Tail : Hot orange buck tail and yellow buck tail with 4 strands pearl micro flash.
- Body : Rear half, flat silver tinsel, front half, black floss.
- Rib : Silver oval, fairly fine.
- Wing : Black squirrel tail with 4 strands pearl micro flash over.
- Collar : Yellow and hot orange hackle wound together, long in fibre.
- Head : Black.
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the Cascade fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.