About the Jungle Cock Cohoe Pacific & Steelhead Fly
The Jungle Cock Cohoe is excellent in late summer and early autumn.
Creator of this pacific & steelhead fly: Don Haaheim
Tier of this pacific & steelhead fly: Don Haaheim
Country of origin for this pacific & steelhead fly: Canada
- Hook : Size 2-6.
- Tail : None but do include a red, green or blue tinsel tag.
- Body : Black wool or chenille.
- Hackle : Red pheasant, primarily on top.
- Head : Peacock herl or black synthetic frostbite.
- Wing : Black marabou overlaid with cerise dyed mallard, then a jungle cock feather.
- Thread : Invisible mending.
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the Jungle Cock Cohoe fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.