About the Golden Hare Spectra Trout Fly
The Golden Hare Spectra has proved to be a reliable catcher of fish on a variety of waters. The back is made of Spectraflash 11 and is highly reflective, but also very thin giving off just the right amount of translucent sparkle.
Creator of this trout fly: Robbie Winram
Tier of this trout fly: Robbie Winram
Country of origin for this trout fly: England
This trout fly is designed to be fished on Dams & Reservoirs, Rivers & Streams, Still Water
- Hook : 12-14.
- Thread : Rusty brown 8/0.
- Tail : Hare's body guard hair.
- Back : Spectraflash 11, dark brown.
- Rib : Medium oval gold tinsel.
- Underbody/Thorax : Medium lead wire, optional.
- Abdomen : Dubbed hare's ear fur.
- Thorax : Dubbed hare's ear fur with an over dub of hare's body guard hair.
Dennan UV Drop Gape Nymph.
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the Golden Hare Spectra fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.