About the Pot Belly Pig Green Highlander Salmon Atlantic Fly
The Pot Belly Pig Green Highlander is one of the very successful Pot Belly Pig series of flies, that catch Salmon and sea trout throughout European water.
It is a superb fly in clear cold water but also shows up well when the water is coloured or stained. It can be fished with confidence throughout the season and is particularly good in spring.
Country of origin for this salmon atlantic fly: England
This salmon atlantic fly is designed to be fished on Rivers & Streams
- Tube : Plastic or brass, 12 mm or 22 mm.
- Tying silk : Black.
- Tail : 5 boar bristles, mix of bright green and yellow buck tail, with 3 strands of crystal hair.
- Butt : Black cock hackle.
- Rib : Oval silver tinsel.
- Body : Bright green and bright yellow hackle with sparkle dubbing or lite brite.
- Body hackle : Bright green.
- Front hackle : Bright green with bright yellow over.
- Cheeks : Jungle Cock (tied 'roof' style)
- Head : Black tying silk.
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the Pot Belly Pig Green Highlander fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.