About the Heptagenid Nymph Trout Flies Fly
The Heptagenid Nymph was created purely for use on rivers and should be fished using standard upstream methods or in combination with a buoyant dry fly.
Creator of this trout flies fly: Chris Watson
Tier of this trout flies fly: Chris Watson
Country of origin for this trout flies fly: England
This trout flies fly is designed to be fished on Rivers & Streams
- Hook : 12-18.
- Thread : White Dyneema.
- Weight : Fine square lead, under thorax area only.
- Tail : Fine white tail deer.
- Abdomen : Close turns of oil filled Roots Elite Lace, colour to match the natural.
- Rib : Ostrich herl, colour to matchthe natural, trimmed top and bottom.
- Thorax cover and headcase : Clear flexiskin.
- Legs : Black monofilament.
- Thorax and Head : Antron dubbing, colour to match natural.
- Head cement : Roots Tuff Bond.
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the Heptagenid Nymph fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.