About the Shipman's Fiery Brown Buzzer Trout Flies Fly
Shipman's Fiery Brown Buzzer is a simple pattern that is a successful representative of an emerger.
It is fished on the surface and sometimes when the eye half is ginked, half in half out, even, in or just below the the surface film.
Creator of this trout flies fly: Dave Shipman (1979)
Tier of this trout flies fly: Mandy Shelvey
Country of origin for this trout flies fly: England
This trout flies fly is designed to be fished on Dams & Reservoirs, Still Water fish
- Hook : 10-16.
- Thread : Fiery brown.
- Tail : White antron yarn.
- Body : Fiery brown seal's fur.
- Rib : Medium gold flat tinsel.
- Wing cases : Fluorescent orange 'Tulip' fabric paint on each side of thorax.
- Breathers : White antron yarn.
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the Shipman's Fiery Brown Buzzer fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.