About the Olive Buzzer Nymph Trout Fly
The Olive Buzzer Nymph is a remarkably effective fish taker. It is a very versatile pattern that gives great sport on both rivers and still waters throughout the season.
Country of origin for this trout fly: England
This trout fly is designed to be fished on Dams & Reservoirs, Still Water
- Hook : 10 standard wet fly hook.
- Tail : Olive hen hackle fibres or similar.
- Body : Olive goose or similar.
- Rib : Fine silver wire.
- Thorax : Natural hare's ear dubbing.
- Wing case : Flat pearl tinsel.
- Head : Olive.
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the Olive Buzzer Nymph fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.