About the Black Holo-flex Buzzer Trout Flies Fly
The Black Holo-flex Buzzer was created as a true to life chirononid pupa pattern for use on stillwaters.
It works well when fished static or with a very slow 1" twitch on a very long fine tapered fluorocarbon leader.
Creator of this trout flies fly: Chris Watson
Tier of this trout flies fly: Chris Watson
Country of origin for this trout flies fly: England
This trout flies fly is designed to be fished on Dams & Reservoirs, Still Water fish
- Hook : 10-20.
- Thread : Black Wapsi UTC 70.
- Rib : Day Glo flexi floss, split for smaller size.
- Abdomen : Black holographic tinsel.
- Thorax Cover : Golden pheasant centre tail.
- Wing Buds : Orange dyed goose shoulder.
- Thorax : Lureflash peacock sword flashbright dubbing.
- Breathers : White Antron.
- Head Cement : Roots Tuff Bond.
Lightweight or heavyweight grub.
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the Black Holo-flex Buzzer fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.