About the Adult Black Buzzer Trout Flies Fly
The Adult Black Buzzer is a favourite buzzer for small waters when fish are "topping and tailing".
Grease the line to about 30 cm from the fly and move it very slowly.
Creator of this trout flies fly: Freddie Rice
Tier of this trout flies fly: Freddie Rice
Country of origin for this trout flies fly: England
This trout flies fly is designed to be fished on Dams & Reservoirs, Still Water fish
- Hook : 12.
- Thread : Black.
- Abdomen : Black dyed swan, goose, heron or crow wing fibre.
- Rib : Stripped peacock herl or a black moose mane hair.
- Wing : A good bunch of dark blue dune hackle fibres.
- Thorax cover : Black dyed swan, goose or crow wing fibres.
- Hackle : Black eyed cock hackle fibres.
Partridge K2B Yorkshire caddis.
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the Adult Black Buzzer fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.