About the Fiery Murrough Trout Flies Fly
The Fiery Murrough variant dressed by Rod works its magic on windy days.
Check for wind knots regularly as they weaken the line strength.
Creator of this trout flies fly: Rod Tye
Tier of this trout flies fly: Rod Tye
Country of origin for this trout flies fly: Ireland
This trout flies fly is designed to be fished on Dams & Reservoirs, Still Water fish
- Hook : 8-10.
- Thread : Brown.
- Rib : Copper wire.
- Body : Fiery brown seal's fur.
- Body Hackle : Fiery brown cock.
- Wing : Long rolled turkey.
- Overwing/veiling : Cock pheasant dyed fiery brown.
- Head Hackle : Red game and fiery brown cock.
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the Fiery Murrough fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.