About the Sunray Shadow Chartreuse Salmon Atlantic Fly
The Sunray Shadow Chartreuse is one of the Sunray Shadow series of flies. It is an extremely simple and versatile fly that is extremely good at catching fish.
It is successful whether swinging high in the water, briskly crossing the current towards the bank, skating temptingly across a pool or simply allowed to play in the eddies and swirling currents that moving water creates.
Country of origin for this salmon atlantic fly: Norway
This salmon atlantic fly is designed to be fished on Rivers & Streams
- Plastic or aluminium tubes size 1/2"-2".
- Thread : Black silk.
- Underwing : Chartreuse buck tail or squirrel.
- Over unde rwing : Peacock herl.
- Main wing : Streamer hair, natural sheep wool dyed black. Black goat or black arctic fox can also be used.
- Over Main wing : Crystal flash.
- Eyes: Jungle cock, (0ptional).
- Head : Black silk.
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the Sunray Shadow Chartreuse fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.