About the Russian Fire Salmon Atlantic Fly
The Russian Fire has proved to be a vibrant and rewarding fly to have in ones armoury. It is colourful enough to be seen in turbid waters, and is particularly effective during autumn months.
Country of origin for this salmon atlantic fly: England/Scotland
This salmon atlantic fly is designed to be fished on Rivers & Streams
- Hook : Salargold sizes 5-7.
- Tag : Flat silver tinsel.
- Tail : Golden pheasant topping overlaid with golden pheasant tippet fibres.
- Butt : Dubbed black wool.
- Body : Bright red seal's fur.
- Rib : Flat gold tinsel with oval gold tinsel.
- Body Hackles : Bright and hot orange cock hackles, palmered.
- Collar : Two turns of bright yellow hackles.
- Wing : Dyed black buck tail.
- Cheeks : Jungle Cock.
- Head : Black.
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the Russian Fire fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.