About the ZARA Salmon Atlantic Fly
The Zara has the killer black and yellow colour combination that is deadly for spring Salmon Fly Fishing, particularly on Scottish and Russian waters. The strong Ken Sawada hook ensures this fly can handle the force of any big takes.
Its contrasting dark and bright colours together with the Jungle Cock give this fly a real presence in deep icy deep water.
Country of origin for this salmon atlantic fly: Russia
This salmon atlantic fly is designed to be fished on Rivers & Streams
- Hook : Ken Sawada Double sizes 6-10.
- Silk : Black.
- Tag : Fine oval silver tinsel.
- Tail : Yellow buck tail.
- Body : Rear 2/3, green silver holographic tinsel,
- front 1/3, black floss silk.
- Rib : Oval silver tinsel.
- Throat : Yellow buck tail mixed with 2 strands pearl crystal hair.
- Wing : Yellow buck tail with black goat hair on top.
- Cheeks : Jungle Cock.
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the ZARA fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.