About the Tatiana Salmon Atlantic Fly
The Tatiana has a killer black and yellow colour combination. It is a devastating early season pattern and the Jungle Cock gives it a real presence when fishing in icy waters.
This is a fly that often produces swift, savage takes, which is why this fly is tied to an extra strong Ken Sawada hook.
Country of origin for this salmon atlantic fly: Scotland
This salmon atlantic fly is designed to be fished on Rivers & Streams
- Hook : Sizes 6-10, Ken Sawada.
- Silk : Red.
- Tail : Golden pheasant crest.
- Body : Silver holographic tinsel.
- Rib : Oval silver.
- Throat : Yellow buck tail and pearl flashabou.
- Wing : Black goat hair with pearl crystal hair on top.
- Cheeks : Jungle Cock.
- Head : Red holo tinsel.
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the Tatiana fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.