About the Creeper Hare's Ear Trout Flies Fly
The Creeper Hare's Ear should be fished deep and slow.
Tier of this trout flies fly: Fulling Mill
Country of origin for this trout flies fly: UK
This trout flies fly is designed to be fished on Dams & Reservoirs, Rivers & Streams, Still Water fish
- Hook : Scorpion USD Nymph/Streamer.
- Thread : Black.
- Beads : 2 x 4 mm golden nuggets.
- Tail : White rabbit hair.
- Body : Hare's ear dubbing.
- Rib : Clear nymph body glass.
- Wingcases : Grey feather fibre slips.
- Legs : Cream goose biots.
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the Creeper Hare's Ear fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.