About the Crocheted Caddis Emerger Trout Fly
Torill Kolbu created the 'Crocheted' body in 1990 and has proved to be a success where ever there are trout and grayling.
Creator of this trout fly: Torill Kolbu
Tier of this trout fly: Mandy Shelvey
Country of origin for this trout fly: Norway
This trout fly is designed to be fished on Rivers & Streams
- Hook : 10-16.
- Silk : Black 8/0.
- Under body : Dubbing or floss to suit colour of antron used.
- Body : Two strands of light and dark brown antron yarn, any two colours of your own choice. Crocheted up body.
- Wing : Tuft of white anton yarn, poly or similar.
- Thorax : Dubbing grey or to suit body colour.
- Hackle : Good quality genetic cock hackle.
The 'Hackle' is wound parachute style around wing base.
Partridge K12ST or K14ST.
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the Crocheted Caddis Emerger fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.