About the Orange Sedge Pupa Trout Flies Fly
The Orange Sedge Pupa is ideal when a rise to Sedges is on. Ensure the leader is degreased and pull the fly slowly through the water, just below the surface,
Creator of this trout flies fly: Freddie Rice
Tier of this trout flies fly: Freddie Rice
Country of origin for this trout flies fly: England
This trout flies fly is designed to be fished on Dams & Reservoirs, Still Water fish
- Hook : 8-12.
- Thread : Orange.
- Body : Orange suede chenille.
- Thorax cover : Cock pheasant centre tail fibres.
- Horns : Two pheasant tail fibres.
- Thorax : Orange polypropylene, seal fur or similar material.
- Legs : About eight brown partridge back fibres.
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the Orange Sedge Pupa fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.