About the Hot Pants Trout Flies Fly
Hot Pants was created for use on the lakes in Surrey, England, where it quickly became a firm favourite with local fly fishermen.
Creator of this trout flies fly: Freddie Rice
Tier of this trout flies fly: Freddie Rice
Country of origin for this trout flies fly: England
This trout flies fly is designed to be fished on Still Water fish
- Hook : 8-10.
- Thread : Black.
- Butt : Hot orange nylon floss.
- Underbody : Lead or copper wire.
- Body : Four strands of peacock herl.
- Wings : Hot orange squirrel's tail or similar.
- Hackle : Long fibred black hen.
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the Hot Pants fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.