About the Mandy's Sculpin Trout Flies Fly
Mandy's Sculpin is a great lure for those big Alaskan rainbow and the large ferox browns.
Creator of this trout flies fly: Mandy Shelvey
Tier of this trout flies fly: Mandy Shelvey
Country of origin for this trout flies fly: England
This trout flies fly is designed to be fished on Dams & Reservoirs, Rivers & Streams, Still Water fish
- Hook : 2-8.
- Thread : Black.
- Tail : Four dyed brown grizzle cock hackles.
- Body : Cream antron dubbing.
- Rib : Oval silver tinsel.
- Collar : Red antron dubbing.
- Pectoral Fins : Two nice and round dark grouse body feathers.
- Head : Red deer hair underneath for gills. Then a mix of tan dark brown and black deer hair on top, mixed and bleached deer hair underneath.Trim to shape, as shown, and put on an epoxy eye each side.
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the Mandy's Sculpin fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.