About the Mayfly Para Trout Flies Fly
This Mayfly Para has a unique design from other Mayfly patterns, tied with it's tail curving upwards to capture the natural Mayfly look.
Different enough to intrigue that trout? This is a young pattern for us, so leave us some feedback about this fly to help us know how it performs for you.
Tier of this trout flies fly: Fulling Mill
- Hook : Scorpion Super Grub.
- Thread : Brown.
- Tail : Cock pheasant centre tail.
- Body : Detached body made from fine cream dubbing.
- Thorax : Fine cream dubbing.
- Wing : Grey squirrel.
- Hackle : Olive dyed grizzly cock.
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the Mayfly Para fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.