About the Walker's Crane Fly Trout Flies Fly
Walker's Crane Fly is an excellent imitation of the natural. There are two knots tied in each of the legs to make sure they trail temptingly behind.
Creator of this trout flies fly: Richard Walker
Tier of this trout flies fly: Mandy Shelvey
Country of origin for this trout flies fly: England
- Hook : 8-10 longshank.
- Thread : Black or dark brown.
- Body : Pale cinnamon turkey fibres.
- Wing : Two badger cock hackle points.
- Legs : Eight cock pheasant tail hackle fibres.
- Hackle : Pale ginger grizzle.
The wings are tied so the slant back over the body in a " V " shape.
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the Walker's Crane Fly fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.