About the Silver March Brown Trout Fly
The Silver March Brown is a variant of the March Brown and has earned its own place in stillwater flyboxes as a good pattern to use when Sedges are hatching.
Tier of this trout fly: Mandy Shelvey
Country of origin for this trout fly: England
This trout fly is designed to be fished on Rivers & Streams, Still Water
- Hook : 12-14.
- Thread : Brown.
- Tail : Partridge tail hackle fibres.
- Body : Flat silver tinsel.
- Rib : Silver tinsel or wire.
- Wing : Partridge tail or hen pheasant wing.
- Hackle : Brown partridge.
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the Silver March Brown fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.