About the Blue Norseman Salmon Atlantic Fly
The Blue Norseman is a proven pattern that is very good for early season fresh run salmon and sea trout. It is particularly effective at dusk and dawn.
Country of origin for this salmon atlantic fly: Norway
This salmon atlantic fly is designed to be fished on Rivers & Streams
- Hook : Silver Salar.
- Tying Silk : Black.
- Tag : Oval silver tinsel.
- Tail : Golden pheasant topping.
- Body : Rear half, flat silver holographic tinsel. Front half, bronze peacock herl.
- Rib : Oval silver tinsel over rear half of body only.
- Hackle : Black, palmered, over front half of body only.
- Throat : Dark blue hackle fibres.
- Wing : Light blue arctic fox tail with black arctic fox tail over top with 4 strands of peacock herl on top of that.
- Cheeks : Jungle cock.
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the Blue Norseman fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.