About the Pot Belly Pig Ally Shrimp Salmon Atlantic Fly
The Pot Belly Pig Ally Shrimp is one of the series of Pot Belly Pig flies that are successfully catching salmon throughout Scotland, such as on the Tweed, as well as European waters.
It is a killer pattern that can be fished with confidence all seasons yet is a 'must have' pattern during the spring.
Country of origin for this salmon atlantic fly: Norway
This salmon atlantic fly is designed to be fished on Rivers & Streams
- Tube : 12 mm or 22 mm bottle tube.
- Tying silk : Fluorescent red or fire orange.
- Tail : 6 orange boar bristles, hot orange bucktail and 3 strands orange crystal hair.
- Butt : Natural badger hackle.
- Body : Rear half, red lite brite, front half, black lite brite.
- Rib : Oval silver tinsel.
- Body : Orange hackle, palmered down body.
- Collar : Orange hackle.
- Cheeks : Jungle cock tied 'shrimp' style.
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the Pot Belly Pig Ally Shrimp fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.