About the Temple Dog JC LWD Salmon Atlantic Fly
The Temple Dog JC LWD is one of the classic Temple Dog series of flies. This pattern is a clever hybrid, with a very mobile wing that excels on skinny waters.
It is tied to a extra strong Japanese hook called Ken Sawada.
Country of origin for this salmon atlantic fly: Norway
This salmon atlantic fly is designed to be fished on Rivers & Streams
- Hook : Low water double Ken Sawada size 10.
- Tag : Oval gold tinsel.
- Tail : Hot orange antron yarn and pearl crystal hair.
- Body : Flat gold holographic tinsel.
- Rib : Oval gold tinsel.
- Hackle : Black cock.
- Collar : Hot orange dyed grey partridge feather.
- Wing : Hot orange arctic fox, copper lite brite, gold lite brite, gold holographic, flashabou over. Then black arctic fox over the top.
- Cheeks : Jungle cock.
- Head : Black.
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the Temple Dog JC LWD fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.