About the Ally's Shrimp Cascade LWD Salmon Atlantic Fly
The Ally's Shrimp Cascade LWD is one of the classic Ally's Shrimp series of flies. It is an excellent pattern for skinny waters.
Creator of this salmon atlantic fly: Alastair Gowans
Country of origin for this salmon atlantic fly: Scotland
This salmon atlantic fly is designed to be fished on Rivers & Streams
- Hook : Low water double size 10.
- Tail : Hot orange and bright yellow buck tail mixed, silver crystal hair.
- Body : Rear, flat silver tinsel, Front, black floss silk.
- Rib : Oval silver tinsel.
- Wing : Dyed black squirrel tail and pearl crystal hair.
- Collar : First bright yellow hackle with hot orange hackle tied in front.
- Head : Black.
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the Ally's Shrimp Cascade LWD fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.