About the Ally's Shrimp Cascade Salmon Atlantic Fly
Ally's Shrimp Cascade is a variant of the classic Ally's Shrimp that although originally tied as a joke, has since proved to be one of the greatest Salmon flies ever created.
It is fished throughout the season but comes into its own when the water starts to rise from the cold spring temperatures.
We have tied this pattern on a Nordic Double hook, which gives the pattern great stability in the water and obviously great hook strength.
Country of origin for this salmon atlantic fly: Scotland
This salmon atlantic fly is designed to be fished on Rivers & Streams
- Hook : BMD or Nordic.
- Tail : Hot orange and bright yellow bucktail mixed, silver crystal hair.
- Body, rear : Flat silver tinsel.
- Body, front : Black floss silk.
- Rib : Oval silver tinsel.
- Wing : Dyed black squirrel tail and pearl crystal hair.
- Collar : First bright yellow hackle with hot orange hackle tied in front.
- Head : Black.
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the Ally's Shrimp Cascade fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.