About the Orange Tag Goldhead Daddy Trout Flies Fly
The Orange Tag Goldhead Daddy has proven itself to be a very successful pattern on both large and small stillwaters.
Creator of this trout flies fly: Rob Spiller
Tier of this trout flies fly: Rob Spiller
Country of origin for this trout flies fly: England
This trout flies fly is designed to be fished on Dams & Reservoirs, Still Water fish
- Hook : 2x longshank size 10-12.
- Gold Bead : 4 mm on size 10. 3 mm on size 12.
- Tail : GloBrite yarn or antron fluorescent orange or green.
- Rib : Copper wire.
- Body : Cock pheasant tail fibres
- Legs : Knotted pheasant tail fibres, 3 on each side.
- Hackle : Red game cock.
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the Orange Tag Goldhead Daddy fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.