About the Blood Flush C.D.C. Emerger Trout Flies Fly
The Blood Flush C.D.C. Emerger has been very successful for a number or years.
It is an emerger which, apart from the wing and thorax cover, sits under the surface with the orange in the wing giving the impression of a flush of blood.
It is very good when used on a long leader, cast out to the rise and when fished speculatively on the dead drift.
Creator of this trout flies fly: Chris Watson
Tier of this trout flies fly: Chris Watson
Country of origin for this trout flies fly: England
This trout flies fly is designed to be fished on Dams & Reservoirs, Still Water fish
- Hook : 12-20.
- Thread : Wapsi U.T.C., colour to match the natural.
- Shuck : Grey pearl crystal hair.
- Detached abdomen : Singed micro or suede chenille, dependent on size, colour to match the natural.
- Thorax Cover/Wing : 2 CDC feathers, one orange and one natural.
- Thorax : Antron dubbing, colour to match the natural.
- Head Cement : Roots Tuff Bond.
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the Blood Flush C.D.C. Emerger fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.