About the Zug Bug Trout Fly
The Zug Bug is a buggy nymph that works equally well whether tumbling down a stream, on a dead drift or even on a figure of eight in stillwaters.
It is successful wherever trout and Grayling are found.
Tier of this trout fly: Mandy Shelvey
Country of origin for this trout fly: USA
This trout fly is designed to be fished on Rivers & Streams, Still Water
- Hook : 10-14.
- Thread : Black .
- Tail : Peacock sword fibres.
- Body Weight optional : Lead wire.
- Body : Bronze peacock herl.
- Rib : Flat silver tinsel.
- Hackle : Brown hen or brown partridge.
- Wing Case : Barred teal or natural mallard.
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the Zug Bug fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.