About the Rhyacophila Pupa Trout Flies Fly
The Rhyacophila Pupa imitates the free swimming larva of a sedge and is best fished close to the riverbed.
Creator of this trout flies fly: Oliver Edwards
Tier of this trout flies fly: Mandy Shelvey
Country of origin for this trout flies fly: England
This trout flies fly is designed to be fished on Rivers & Streams
- Hook : 12-14 heavy grub.
- Thread : Light brown 8/0.
- Underbody : Lead wire.
- Body : Bright green dubbing.
- Thorax : Hare's guard hair dubbing.
- Back : Olive feather fibre.
- Rib : Fine gold wire.
- Wing Buds : Natural raffia.
- Legs : Golden pheasant tail tips.
- Head : Cock pheasant, optional.
- Antennae : Moose mane.
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the Rhyacophila Pupa fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.