About the Prince Trout Flies Fly
The Prince by Fulling Mill is a variation of Doug Prince's nymph pattern that has been a popular choice for stillwater anglers on both sides of the Atlantic.
Tier of this trout flies fly: Fulling Mill
Country of origin for this trout flies fly: UK
This trout flies fly is designed to be fished on Dams & Reservoirs, Still Water fish
- Hook : Scorpion Nymph Special.
- Thread : Red.
- Under body : Lead wire, optional.
- Tail : Cinnamon dyed goose biots.
- Body : Peacock herl.
- Rib : Fine flat gold tinsel.
- Wing Stubs : White goose biots.
- Hackle : Red/brown cock.
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the Prince fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.