About the Nuclear Nymph Trout Flies Fly
The Nuclear Nymph does not particularly imitate anything, but rather suggests something edible to the fish. It works well in all types of freshwater for both trout and Grayling.
Creator of this trout flies fly: Chris Watson
Tier of this trout flies fly: Chris Watson
Country of origin for this trout flies fly: England
This trout flies fly is designed to be fished on Rivers & Streams, Still Water fish
- Hook : 10-16.
- Thread : Bennechi 12/0. Colour to match the beads.
- Tails : Golden pheasant centre tail fibres.
- Abdomen : Translucent embroidery beads.
- Thorax cover and legs : Golden pheasant centre tail fibres.
- Thorax : Arizona bronze synthetic peacock dubbing.
- Head Cement : Roots Tuff Bond.
Gold wire grub.
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the Nuclear Nymph fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.