About the Green & Peacock Dress Down Nymph Trout Flies Fly
The Green & Peacock Dress Down Nymph is one of the 'Dress Down' series of flies that are designed to wiggle and tease. It represents a wide range of naturals and is successful on a diversity of waters throughout the season.
Creator of this trout flies fly: Bill Logan
Tier of this trout flies fly: Mandy Shelvey
Country of origin for this trout flies fly: USA
This trout flies fly is designed to be fished on Dams & Reservoirs, Rivers & Streams, Still Water fish
- Hook : 10-16. Sedge hook.
- Thread : Black 8/0.
- Body : Green holographic tinsel dubbing, chartreuse seal's fur or substitute.
- Rib : Chartruese vinyl rib.
- Herl : Olive ostrich herl.
- Kicker legs : Peacock crystal hair.
- Collar : Peacock ice dubbing.
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the Green & Peacock Dress Down Nymph fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.