About the Cols Creeper Olive Trout Fly
The Cols Creeper Olive is at its best worked slowly along the bed of lakes and reservoirs.
Tier of this trout fly: Fulling Mill
Country of origin for this trout fly: UK
This trout fly is designed to be fished on Dams & Reservoirs, Still Water
- Hook : Scorpion USD Nymph/Streamer.
- Thread : Claret.
- Under body : Lead wire.
- Tail : Olive dyed rabbit hair.
- Body : Olive dyed rabbit hair.
- Rib : Clear body glass.
- Thorax : Olive dyed fine dubbing.
- Wing cases : Dark grey feather fibre slips.
- Legs : Olive dyed goose biots.
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the Cols Creeper Olive fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.