About the Grasshopper Trout Flies Fly
The Grasshopper is best when fished near the margins that have overhanging shrubs or trailing long grass in the summer
Tier of this trout flies fly: Fulling Mill
Country of origin for this trout flies fly: UK
This trout flies fly is designed to be fished on Rivers & Streams, Still Water fish
- Hook : Scorpion Special Nymph.
- Thread : Yellow.
- Tail : Calf tail dyed red and yellow wool.
- Body : Yellow wool.
- Body hackle : Red/brown cock palmered and clipped short.
- Wing : Turkey quill, varnished.
- Legs : Cock pheasant centre tail, knotted.
- Head and hackle : Roe deer hair dyed yellow and clipped to shape.
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the Grasshopper fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.