About the Silver Darter Trout Flies Fly
An excellent variation of Lew Oatmen's classic streamer, tied to imitate fry.
Tier of this trout flies fly: Mandy Shelvey
Country of origin for this trout flies fly: USA
This trout flies fly is designed to be fished on Rivers & Streams, Still Water fish
- Hook : 4 - 10
- Silk : Black
- Tail : Thin slip of 'Silver' pheasant wing quill
- Butt : Red floss or silk, varnished
- Body : Silver malar tubing
- Tackle Three peacock sword feather points
- Wing : Silver badger hackle
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the Silver Darter fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.