About the Pig Hammer Trout Flies Fly
The Pig Hammer represents various bugs that appear on rivers throughout the season.
Creator of this trout flies fly: Chris Watson
Tier of this trout flies fly: Chris Watson
Country of origin for this trout flies fly: England
This trout flies fly is designed to be fished on Rivers & Streams
- Hook : 10-14.
- Thread : Black Wapsi UTC 70.
- Wing : Siliconized polypropylene yarn and Mother of Pearl crystal hair.
- Hackle : Genetic grizzle cock, tied parachute style.
- Abdomen : Peccary bristle.
- Thorax : Arizona synthetic peacock dubbing.
- Head Cement : Roots Tuff Bond.
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the Pig Hammer fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.