About the Nimrod Parachute Trout Flies Fly
The Nimrod Parachute dry was created for use on rivers and has been highly effective when cast to rising fish.
Creator of this trout flies fly: Trevor Morgan
Tier of this trout flies fly: Trevor Morgan
Country of origin for this trout flies fly: England
This trout flies fly is designed to be fished on Still Water fish
- Hook : 10-14.
- Body : Bleached pheasant tail.
- Rib : Fine copper wire over fine green tinsel that runs along the spine. Post is formed from white polypropylene.
- Hackle : Grey grizzle cock.
- Wing case : Claret pheasant tail.
- Wing cheeks : Orange floss.
- Thorax : Fox squirrel, sometimes mixed with hare’s ear to give a buggy effect.
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the Nimrod Parachute fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.