About the Mohican May Trout Flies Fly
The Mohican May is a twist on the Oliver Edwards pattern that is good for the most picky of trout.
Creator of this trout flies fly: Alan Bithell
Tier of this trout flies fly: Alan Bithell
Country of origin for this trout flies fly: England
This trout flies fly is designed to be fished on Rivers & Streams, Still Water fish
- Hook : 10-24.
- Thread : Trico for foam body Tan UTC 70 for hook.
- Tail : Two or three strands of moose mane.
- Body : Closed cell foam tied on a needle.
- Rib : Trico thread.
- Thorax : Foam.
- Hackle : Grizzle dyed to match natural.
- Wing : One or two cock hackles face to face if two tied "Step Over Style".
- Head : Foam doubled back.
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the Mohican May fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.